DISTRICT EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGE
BRIEF INTRODUCTION OF DISTRICT EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGE, WANAPARTHY:
The Employment Exchange enrolls the Un-employed youth to assist them in getting Employment opportunities. Basing on their Educational qualification, age, caste and registration seniority , their names will be sponsored against the vacancies notified.
It deals with candidates of SSC to Graduation, B.Ed., T.T.C., Diploma , I.T.I and all Language Pandit training Courses , Computer & Typing courses and all Certificate courses passed.
Schemes and Activities of the Department:
From January, 2018 on-wards total Employment Registrations and renewals along with additional qualifications are done in online portal only for the convenient of Un-employed youth.
ACTIVITIES OF EXCHANGE:
- Registration,Renewal and Maintenance of Employment cards in online
- Maintenance of data of unemployed youth, employers and establishments.
- Giving Vocational guidance to the unemployed youth and students.
- Sponsoring of candidates to the Government departments for the notification given
by the Establishments as per rules and regulations applicable.
- Implementation of Compulsory notification of vacancies CNV Act-1959.
- Preparation of Employment Market Information (EMI).
- Conducting of job Melas and provide job to the unemployed youth in private sector.
- Visit to industries in our jurisdiction.
- Identification of new establishments in our jurisdiction.
- Collection of ER-I returns from employers in Our District and submission of monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly, Yearly and Bi Annual returns on the EMI Marketing data to maintain statistical data at central & state level from employers in Our District.
- Conducting career talks in schools and colleges along with PMKVY centers.
- Primary verification of PMKVY centers and inspection of PMKVY center every fortnight.
Registration of Un-Employed Candidates in the last 3 years at DEE:
CONTACT DETAILS OF DISTRICT EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGE WANAPARTHY: