DISTRICT EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGE
BRIEF INTRODUCTION OF DISTRICT EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGE,WANAPARTHY:
The Employment Exchange enrolls the Un-employed youth to assist them in getting Employment opportunities. Basing on their Educational qualification, age, caste and registration seniority , their names will be sponsored against the vacancies notified.
It deals with candidates of SSC to Graduation, B.Ed., T.T.C., Diploma , I.T.I and all Language Pandit training Courses , Computer & Typing courses and all Certificate courses passed.
Schemes and Activities of the Department:
From January, 2018 on-wards total Employment Registrations and renewals along with additional qualifications are done in online portal only for the convenient of Un-employed youth.
ACTIVITIES OF EXCHANGE:
- Registration,Renewal and Maintenance of Employment cards in online mode(www.employment.telangana.gov.in).
- Maintenance of data of unemployed youth, employers and establishments.
- Giving Vocational guidance to the unemployed youth and students.
- Sponsoring of candidates to the Government departments for the notification given by the Establishments as per rules and regulations applicable.
- Implementation of Compulsory notification of vacancies CNV Act-1959.
- Preparation of Employment Market Information (EMI).
- Conducting of job Melas and provide job to the unemployed youth in private sector.
- Visit to industries in our jurisdiction.
- Identification of new establishments in our jurisdiction.
- Collection of ER-I returns from employers in Our District and submission of monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly, Yearly and Bi Annual returns on the EMI Marketing data to maintain statistical data at central & state level from employers in Our District.
- Conducting career talks in schools and colleges along with PMKVY centers.
- Primary verification of PMKVY centers and inspection of PMKVY center every fortnight.
The District Employment officer, Wanaparthy conducted 7 mini job melas from January 2022 to sepetember-2022 around 55 candidates have given offer letters to join in various private companies in Wanaparthy, Mahabubnagar and Hyderabad.
The District Employment officer, Wanaparthy conducted 6 Career guidance program to motivate the students to prepare for the competitive exams for various competitive exams, and also conducted career guidance programs in various schools in Wanaparthy district.
SKILL TRAINING THROUGH PMKVY/PMKK CENTRES:
From PMKK center, Wanaparthy, 240 students trained in various job roles of Hand Embroidery, domestic IT Help desk, and from PMKVY 180 students trained in Tailoring, and Hand Embroidery in Wanaparthy district.
Name of the officer
Sri. Md. Jani Pasha
District Employment Officer
Smt. N. Padma