SURVEY AND LAND RECORDS
FUNCTIONS OF DISTRICT SURVEY AND LAND RECORDS, WANAPARTHY
Name of the District :- Wanaparthy
No. of Revenue Divisions :- 01
No.of Mandals :- 14
No.of Revenue Villages :- 223
District Survey and Land Records office is established for land survey and maintaining of land records. The main purpose is to survey the lands, identification of lands whether Government or Patta in Mandal Level, Divisional level and also District Level. The following are the works constituted to this office.
- F – Line petitions (Demarcation of Patta & Govt. Lands )
- Assignment Sub- Division work.
- Land Acquisition work.
- Land Alienation work
- Patta Land Sub-Division work.
- Issue of Certified copies
- Copy of Tippans
- Supplementary Sethwars
- Wasool Baqui
- Village maps
- Preparation of Supplementary Sethwars.
- Attend Court Cases (Land dispute matters)
- Attend Correction Cases
- If Name of the Pattadar is Miss–spelt
- In Inter changing of Survey Numbers.
- If Survey Number missing in the Survey Map
- If there is Area correction
- If there is Plotting error in the Map
- Village Boundary dispute.
- Every Land related Government works is attended by this office staff.
Official Contact Numbers
- Dist.Survey Officer
- Office contact No. LL: 08545233510
Office Mail ID: email@example.com
Staff Details Cadre wise
- Inspector of Survey (Dist.Survey Officer)
- Dy.Inspector of Survey
- Senior Droughts Man
- Computer Droughts Man Gr-I
- Computer Droughts Man Gr-II
- Senior Assistant
- Junior Assistant
- Office Subordinate
INSPECTOR OF SURVEY (FAC)
District Survey & Land Records, Wanaparthy.
For any information regarding Land Records go to the following URL: