DISTRICT PANCHAYAT RAJ(PIU)
DISTRICT PANCHAYAT RAJ(PIU) DIVISION WANAPARTHY:
- Implementation of works programme in Panchayat Raj Engineering Department to achieve the targets of the Government.
- Design executes and maintains infrastructure facilities in rural areas under various programmes funded by Government of India (GOI), State Government and other agencies like NABARD/World Bank
- Assisting local bodies such as Construction & Maintenance of rural roads, village internal roads Construction of building such as MPP, Gram Panchayat, and Community halls etc under various programs.
- Carrying out the function inspection applied areas and preparation of Estimates desired by the Officials and Non Officials.
- Execute other Department works allotted by the District Collector such as 2BHK housing program e.t.c.
VISION OF THE DEPARTMENT:
- To connect all remaining unconnected habitations with all weather roads.
- Black topping (BT) all roads connectivity Gram Panchayats to Mandal Head quarter.
- Maintenance of all existing roads to prevent deterioration to wear and tear.
The Government during the formation/reorganization of new Districts , have issued orders designated the PIU Divisions located in every District headquarter as District Office and District officer Designated as District Panchayat Raj Engineer (DPRE) and will act as District Head. Executive Unit of the Department is the division .Accordingly the Executive Engineer PR Wanaparthy is a District Head and called as District PR Engineer (DPRE) PIU Division Wanaparthy. The PIU Division Wanaparthy is having (14) Mandals jurisdiction.
DPRE He is under the technical & administrative control of Regional Engineer (PR). SEPR nomenclature changed as Regional Officer and his office has designated as Regional Office.
The total no of roads in the district are 435 Numbers with a length of 1366.10 out of which 524.45 Km is BT portion, 63.60 Km CC portion, 162.60 Km WBM Road and remaining length is gravel/Earthen roads the works taken up under various programs in the district as shown below
- Roads Sanctioned under PMGSY For the year 2020-21,(15) works with an estimate cost of Rs.37.74 Crores are sanctioned to achieve length of 50.81 and to connect the 47 habitations. Till date 18.30 Km length BT is completed With an expenditure of Rs.3.12 crores and 5 habitations are connected. Balance works are under progress.
- NABARD RIDF XXI, (1) Bridge work was sanctioned with an Est.Cost.of Rs. 1230.00 Lakhs and the work is in
- Construction of 2BHK Programme for below poverty line people in Rural & Urban, Total no. of Houses sanctioned 3835, in which 1172 houses are completed, 2663 houses are in progress.
- BT Roads sanctioned under STSDF grant for (17) works with an estimate cost of Rs 1947.00 lakhs (17) works are in tender stage.
- BT Roads sanctioned under TSP grant for 11 works with an estimate cost of Rs1089.00 Lakhs (10) works are completed and (01) work is in progress and achieved a length of 29.58 Km.
- Under MGNREGS grant, (71) Rythuvedikas were sanctioned with an estimate cost of Rs.1540.00 lakhs and all works are completed.
- Under MGNREGS grant, (225) Crematoria works were sanctioned with anestimate cost of Rs.2835.00 lakhs, Out of which (225) works are completed. Under MGNREGS grant, (57) GP Buildings were sanctioned with an estimate cost of Rs.912.00 lakhs, Out of which (15) works are completed, (24) works are in progress and (18) works are to be started.
- In RGSA 2021 grant, (5) GP Buildings were sanctioned with an estimate cost of Rs.100.00 lakhs and all works are completed.
- Community Halls sanctioned under BC Welfare grant for (111) works with an estimate cost of Rs 538.00 lakhs (64)works are completed,(33) works are in progress and (14) works are not started.
- In CDP 2021-22 MLA & MLC, (22) works sanctioned with an estimated cost of Rs.100.30 lakhs. All works are in progress.
- In Minorities Welfare Department, (4) Shadikhanas were sanctioned with an estimate cost of Rs.300.00 lakhs, out of which (3) works are progress and (1) work is not started.
- BT Roads sanctioned under CRR Grant for (4) works with an estimate cost of Rs. 610.00 lakhs works are in tender stage.
- R&R center sanctioned for submerged villages in Kanaipally, Nagarala,Bandraipakula and Konkalapally total no of Works sanctioned 65 ( Roads and Buildings) with an estimate Cost of Rs.5521.55 lakhs in Which (14) works completed, (13) works are in progress and (38) works are not started.
- MRR 2021-22 30 works started for 1754.00 lakhs and the works are under stage
- CBF- 69 works sanction with est cost Rs 269.00 lakhs 44 works completed balance 25 works under porgress
- SDF – 07 works sanctioned cost of Rs 950.00 lakhs and works are under progress
- ZP General fund – 263 works sanctioned with cost of 723.00 lakhs and 121 works completed balance works unde progress.
- Ayush Buidlings – 09 works sanctioned with cost of Rs.54.00 lakhs works are completed.
- Health Sub centers: 21 works sanctioned with cost of Rs. 420.00 lakhs works are under tender stage
- SCDD: 25 works SC Community Halls sanctioned with cost of Rs. 357.00 lakhs works under tender stage.