DISTRICT PANCHAYAT OFFICE
BRIEF INTRODUCTION OF THE DEPARTMENT
In Wanaparthy District there are 14 Mandals and 255 Grama Panchayats out of which (79) were newly formed Grama Panchayats.
Name of the Officer : Smt B. Rajeswari
SCHEMES AND ACTIVITIES OF THE DEPARTMENT:
1.Maintaining Sanitation in Villages
2.Measures for providing Drinking Water
3.Gram Panchayat Administration
4. Conduct of Gram Sabha & Gram Panchayat Meetings.
5. Birth & Death, Marriage Registrations
6. Construction permission.
7. Property tax Collections.
1. 14th Finance commission grants : These grants will be received from Commissioner,Panchayat Raj Hyd to Gram Panchayats.
2. State Finance Commssion grants : These grants will be received from Commissioner,Panchayat Raj Hyd to Grama Panchayats
3. General Fund : This is Own revenue of Gram Panchayats which include seigniorage, Sand Taxes, House Tax, Property Tax, Auctions.
4. Stamp Duties : These grants received from the Dist. Registration Department to Gram Panchayats.
Every Gram Panchayat constituted the following standing Committees
1.Standing Committee for Sanitation, Dumpyard andab burial ground :
2. Standing Committee for Street lights
3. Standing Committee for Plantation and Green cover improvement :
4. Standing Committee for works and shandies.
1. 30 days action plan: As a part of 30 days action Plan a special drive has been conducted towards maintenance of Sanitation in which Bushes clearance, Old buildings dismental, Closing of open wells etc., has been done in Villages.
2. Harithaharam : As a part of Telanganaku Haritha haram plantataion programme in Wanaparthy district (2762734) plants have been planted in Avenue, block , Institutional and homestead plantation.
3. Compost Management : Measures are been taking towards compost management in villages by separating the dry and wet waste.
4. Plastic Collection – Village level collection : As a part of Plastic free Wanaparthy, plastic waste collection is going on in villages .
5. Door to Door collection of waste: By using Try cycles household waste is being collecting in door to collection.
6. Dry Day: Dry Day Programme is going on One day in a week i.e., “ Friday “
7. One GP one Nursery : Instructions has been issued for maintanence of nursery for every GP, Raising of seedlings for plantation in the next financial year.
8. Purchase of Tractor to each GP: Towards watering of plants planted under TKHH, Sanitation and other basic necessities of Gram Panchayat, one tractor to each GP is going to be purchased.
Click below link to view other initiatives of District Panchayat office.
Click below link to view MPO’s Details:
Click below link to view Administration sanction files of District Panchayat office: